Garden Home Scrapbook
Make a simple and inexpensive scrapbook or planner for your garden home.
- Artist spiral bound sketchbook
- Permanent marker
- Photos of home
- Paint chips reflecting exterior paint colors
- Fabric samples (for instance from lawn furnishings or accent pillows)
- Items cut from magazines or copied from books
- Plot plan of property
- Fold pages of spiral bound sketchbook and staple to create pockets approximately 1/4 to 1/2 the size of the original page. These pockets are great for storing photos, loose papers, plot plan, etc.
- Glue onto pages inspirational pictures cut from magazines. These can be plants you are interested in trying, a garden that you would like to emulate, etc.
- Glue or staple onto pages swatches of fabric and paint chips to be used as reference points
- Use your imagination and have fun!