Avocado Salsa And Bacon Turkey Burger
- 8 slices peppered turkey bacon, cooked
- 4 slices hot pepper cheese
- 1 lb. turkey, ground
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs, dried
- 1 1/2 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. cavenders greek seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, cut into chunks
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 scallions, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. cilantro, minced
- salt to taste
- tabasco sauce to taste
Make the salsa first. Place all the salsa ingredients into a medium sized bowl. Mix gently to combine and set aside.
Next combine all the ingredients for the burgers in a bowl and mix well. Divide the meat into 4 patties and grill. When the burgers are almost done, add 1 slice of cheese to each burger. Place the cooked burgers on a toasted bun and top with bacon and avocado salsa.
If you have extra avocado salsa, you can serve as a dip with tortilla chips.
Time to prepare: 30 minutes.