Manna Pro® strives to be a recognized leader in the care and nurturing of animals. Whether you are tending a backyard flock or breeding champion showbirds, nutrition plays a vital role in your success. Manna Pro understands the nutritional requirements of all classes of poultry, and as a leader, we will bring innovation, high and consistent quality, and excellent customer service to our customers and consumers. Manna Pro. Nurturing Life.
Organic Starter Crumbles®
Complete nutrition for young and growing birds, without pesticides, medications, or genetically-modified ingredients.
• USDA Certified organic and non-GMO
• 19% protein
• Ideal nutrition and quality for a natural, happy and healthy flock
• Safe for mixed flocks including all classes of poultry
Organic Layer Pellets®
Complete nutrition made without pesticides, medications or genetically modified ingredients.
• USDA certified organic and non-GMO
• 16% protein
• Ideal nutrition and quality for a natural, happy, and productive flock
Omega Egg Maker® Supplement for Laying Hens
The perfect supplement for laying hens. Vitamins and minerals support the health and vitality of your flock.
• Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids
• Contains natural ingredients for rich-colored egg yolks
• Includes direct-fed microbials to help support digestion
• Comprehensive vitamin and mineral fortification
Garden Delight TM Poultry Treat
A great way to reward your flock with a treat that contains all the goodness of a bountiful garden.
• Wholesome and delicious
• Contains premium ingredients such as pumpkin seeds, broccoli, golden raisins, sweet potatoes, beets, green peas and sunflower seeds
• Goodness that can be enjoyed year round
Harvest Delight TM Poultry Treat
Reward your flock with the goodness of whole grains and real fruits and vegetables.
• Wholesome and delicious
• Whole grains, peanuts, carrots, tomatoes, raisins, flaxseed, sunflower seeds, and more
• The goodness of a spring garden your flock can enjoy year round
Poultry Protector is an all-natural solution to the common problem of mites, lice, fleas and ticks within the backyard flock. The natural enzymes clean away these pesky bugs safely without the use of harsh chemicals found in other insect treatment products.
• All natural, non-toxic
• Helps reduce stress and makes birds more comfortable
Coop 'N' Compost®
The natural way to neutralize odors and moisture in the chicken coop. Not only will this protect the respiratory systems of your flock, but it will make your nose and neighbors happy! In addition to the powerful odor control, Coop 'N' Compost also helps make the nutrients in your manure and compost more plant-accessible which can benefit your garden!
• Reduces odors and moisture
• Extends the life of your bedding
• Helps improve the quality of your compost
A powerful multi-species supplement that offers numerous benefits for your flock. It's packed with high-quality protein and provides a wide array of essential amino acids that support optimal muscle development and body condition. This not only helps your birds maintain their weight during winter months, or times of stress, but it also helps our birds recover from the effects of molting. Calf Manna also includes Brewer's Dried Yeast for better digestion and Linseed Meal for gorgeous feathers.
• Made with high-quality protein that provide a wide array of essential amino acids
• Helps your birds maintain their weight during winter months, times of stress and molting
• Contains Brewer's Dried Yeast and Linseed Meal
Pullet-size crushed oyster shell provides laying hens with the extra calcium they need. Prevent soft, thin, weak, or cracked eggshells by providing this supplement
with your flock's feed and never again throw away their gorgeous and tasty eggs.
• Good source of calcium
• Builds strong egg shells
• Heat-treated for purity
Manna Pro Gamebird/Showbird TM Feed
This non-medicated feed is designed for Starting and Growing Gamebirds, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese and Broilers. The formula includes:
• 24 percent protein with essential amino acids to support rapid growth, efficient gain, and top-quality plumage
• Vitamins and minerals for sound development and health
• Yeast culture for improved digestion and feed utilization