More and more of us are getting into gardening, but if you're limited on time or space perhaps the best way for you to get your hands into the soil is to grow things in containers. It's just amazing the combinations of plants you can come up with and the range of containers is virtually limitless.
Want to try your hand at growing lemon trees in containers? Read these tips.
- Vegetable Gardening In Containers
- Yellow and Gold Autumn Container
- Abundant Tulip Container
- GrowBox™ Salsa Garden!
- The Knock Out Rose and Rosemary Container
- Blue Suede Shoes
- GrowBox™ Self-watering Container Review
- 123 Done: Citrus Herb Container
- Fragrant Pot of Lavender
- Planter Boxes