More and more of us are getting into gardening, but if you're limited on time or space perhaps the best way for you to get your hands into the soil is to grow things in containers. It's just amazing the combinations of plants you can come up with and the range of containers is virtually limitless.
Learn the basics of creating and caring for a winter container garden.
- Organic Container Soil
- Mixed Border Container Trio for Shade
- Fabulous Fall Containers
- Asiatic Lily Container
- Blueberry Container Garden
- Fall Container Designs for Sun or Shade
- DiamondPoint® Container Garden
- Buckets of Daffodils
- Herb-Filled Hibachi
- Green and White Fall Container