More and more of us are getting into gardening, but if you're limited on time or space perhaps the best way for you to get your hands into the soil is to grow things in containers. It's just amazing the combinations of plants you can come up with and the range of containers is virtually limitless.
Welcome fall with this container garden recipe that is packed with many shades of purple.
- The Knock Out Rose and Rosemary Container
- 123 Done: Citrus Herb Container
- Fragrant Pot of Lavender
- Planter Boxes
- Arranging Container Gardens
- Blue Berry Hill Hanging Basket
- Strawberry Hanging Basket
- Organic Container Soil
- Mixed Border Container Trio for Shade
- Asiatic Lily Container