More and more of us are getting into gardening, but if you're limited on time or space perhaps the best way for you to get your hands into the soil is to grow things in containers. It's just amazing the combinations of plants you can come up with and the range of containers is virtually limitless.
Want to try your hand at growing lemon trees in containers? Read these tips.
- DiamondPoint® Container Garden
- Buckets of Daffodils
- Herb-Filled Hibachi
- Green and White Fall Container
- Making an Ivy Topiary
- Summer's End Container
- Planting Spring Bulbs in Containers
- Herb, Flower and Veggie Window Box
- Dramatic Tulip Container
- 1-2-3 Done!™ Aging Containers