More and more of us are getting into gardening, but if you're limited on time or space perhaps the best way for you to get your hands into the soil is to grow things in containers. It's just amazing the combinations of plants you can come up with and the range of containers is virtually limitless.
Learn the basics of creating and caring for a winter container garden.
- Making an Ivy Topiary
- Summer's End Container
- Planting Spring Bulbs in Containers
- Herb, Flower and Veggie Window Box
- Dramatic Tulip Container
- 1-2-3 Done!™ Aging Containers
- Teacup Herb Garden
- Shady Glen Container Garden
- Selecting Containers
- Glory Days Container Garden