More and more of us are getting into gardening, but if you're limited on time or space perhaps the best way for you to get your hands into the soil is to grow things in containers. It's just amazing the combinations of plants you can come up with and the range of containers is virtually limitless.
Today I’m challenging you to think outside the flowerbed. You know your favorite plants for growing in a flowerbed? I want you to picture them planted in containers.
- Herb-Filled Hibachi
- Green and White Fall Container
- Making an Ivy Topiary
- Summer's End Container
- Planting Spring Bulbs in Containers
- Herb, Flower and Veggie Window Box
- Dramatic Tulip Container
- 1-2-3 Done!™ Aging Containers
- Teacup Herb Garden
- Shady Glen Container Garden