More and more of us are getting into gardening, but if you're limited on time or space perhaps the best way for you to get your hands into the soil is to grow things in containers. It's just amazing the combinations of plants you can come up with and the range of containers is virtually limitless.
Welcome fall with this container garden recipe that is packed with many shades of purple.
- Blueberry Container Garden
- Fall Container Designs for Sun or Shade
- DiamondPoint® Container Garden
- Buckets of Daffodils
- Herb-Filled Hibachi
- Green and White Fall Container
- Making an Ivy Topiary
- Summer's End Container
- Planting Spring Bulbs in Containers
- Herb, Flower and Veggie Window Box