More and more of us are getting into gardening, but if you're limited on time or space perhaps the best way for you to get your hands into the soil is to grow things in containers. It's just amazing the combinations of plants you can come up with and the range of containers is virtually limitless.
Welcome fall with this container garden recipe that is packed with many shades of purple.
- Planting Spring Bulbs in Containers
- Herb, Flower and Veggie Window Box
- Dramatic Tulip Container
- 1-2-3 Done!™ Aging Containers
- Teacup Herb Garden
- Shady Glen Container Garden
- Selecting Containers
- Glory Days Container Garden
- Blue and Yellow Container Garden for Partial Shade
- Blue Window Box