More and more of us are getting into gardening, but if you're limited on time or space perhaps the best way for you to get your hands into the soil is to grow things in containers. It's just amazing the combinations of plants you can come up with and the range of containers is virtually limitless.
Want to try your hand at growing lemon trees in containers? Read these tips.
- Teacup Herb Garden
- Shady Glen Container Garden
- Selecting Containers
- Glory Days Container Garden
- Blue and Yellow Container Garden for Partial Shade
- Blue Window Box
- Easy Summer Trio
- Cool Color Hanging Basket
- Flying Colors Container Garden
- 1-2-3 Container Garden