Browse the topics in this section to discover solutions to common garden problems and inspiring design ideas.
I've been starting plants indoors for several years and I've found it's a great way to get a head start on the growing season. I can gain 4 to 8 weeks by setting out seedlings rather than plantin...
- Dividing and Transplanting Perennials in Fall
- Closing Your Pond for the Winter
- Frost Blankets
- How to Grow Hyacinths Indoors
- Bulb Planting 101
- Rose Garden Soil
- Vacation's Over for Houseplants
- Moving Houseplants Outdoors
- Planting Roses in Fall