Browse the topics in this section to discover solutions to common garden problems and inspiring design ideas.
Get your pruners sharpened and ready. Some shrubs, perennials and trees need a good haircut while they are dormant.
- Great Geraniums
- Dividing and Transplanting Perennials in Fall
- Closing Your Pond for the Winter
- Bulb Planting 101
- Rose Garden Soil
- Vacation's Over for Houseplants
- Moving Houseplants Outdoors
- Planting Roses in Fall
- Three Steps to Improve Garden Soil
Showing 30 of 112 articles, page 3 of 12