Over the past twenty years as a garden designer I have enjoyed helping homeowners create private sanctuaries full of beauty and wonder. I find each garden to be a fresh opportunity to explore ways to create uniquely personal spaces. Check this section for tips that will help you create the garden home of your dreams.
One of the best kept secrets for creating a glorious garden is to use shapes and forms to define your garden’s personality.
- Colorful Combinations
- Grow a Cutting Garden
- Early Flowering Daffodils
- Water Wise Gardening
- Drift® Roses in the Landscape
- Five Design Elements of a Woodland Garden
- Drought Tolerant Perennials
- Five Easiest Annuals to Grow
- No Fail Plants for Summer