Over the past twenty years as a garden designer I have enjoyed helping homeowners create private sanctuaries full of beauty and wonder. I find each garden to be a fresh opportunity to explore ways to create uniquely personal spaces. Check this section for tips that will help you create the garden home of your dreams.
One of the best kept secrets for creating a glorious garden is to use shapes and forms to define your garden’s personality.
- Drought Tolerant Perennials
- Five Easiest Annuals to Grow
- No Fail Plants for Summer
- Paint Your Garden with Color
- Cool Summer Combinations
- Autumn Splendor
- Au Naturel Gardens
- Fragrant Flowers and Herbs
- 10 Vibrant Tulips that will Cure Your Fear of Color
- 5 Outstanding Trees for Winter