Over the past twenty years as a garden designer I have enjoyed helping homeowners create private sanctuaries full of beauty and wonder. I find each garden to be a fresh opportunity to explore ways to create uniquely personal spaces. Check this section for tips that will help you create the garden home of your dreams.
In her book, The Garden in Winter, Rosemary Verey advises us to plant with all the seasons in mind. I kept this philosophy in mind when I toured the New York Botanical Garden one winter. While th...
- How to Solve Garden Problems with Plants
- Small Shrubs for Small Gardens
- Grow a Privacy Fence
- Alternative Ground Covers
- Ground Cover Roses as Problem Solvers
- Drift® Roses
- 5 Platinum Pick Perennials
- Using Purple in the Garden + My Top Ten Purple Flowers
- Lilies 101
- The Grand Finale