Over the past twenty years as a garden designer I have enjoyed helping homeowners create private sanctuaries full of beauty and wonder. I find each garden to be a fresh opportunity to explore ways to create uniquely personal spaces. Check this section for tips that will help you create the garden home of your dreams.
It’s not uncommon to be hesitant about using color in the garden. In fact, committing to bright colors used to give me anxiety as well. My cure? Tulips.
- Drought Tolerant Perennials
- Made in the Shade
- 8 Great Plants to Try in 2013
- Camellia sasanquas in Bloom
- Furnishing Your Garden Room
- Green Up Your Garden
- How to Solve Garden Problems with Plants
- Small Shrubs for Small Gardens
- Grow a Privacy Fence
- Alternative Ground Covers