Over the past twenty years as a garden designer I have enjoyed helping homeowners create private sanctuaries full of beauty and wonder. I find each garden to be a fresh opportunity to explore ways to create uniquely personal spaces. Check this section for tips that will help you create the garden home of your dreams.
It’s not uncommon to be hesitant about using color in the garden. In fact, committing to bright colors used to give me anxiety as well. My cure? Tulips.
- 5 Platinum Pick Perennials
- Using Purple in the Garden + My Top Ten Purple Flowers
- Lilies 101
- The Grand Finale
- Water Wise Gardening
- No Fail Plants for Summer
- Shape Up Your Garden
- Choosing a Location for Your Rose Garden
- Garden Design: New Construction in an Old Neighborhood
- Growing Knock Out® Roses