Over the past twenty years as a garden designer I have enjoyed helping homeowners create private sanctuaries full of beauty and wonder. I find each garden to be a fresh opportunity to explore ways to create uniquely personal spaces. Check this section for tips that will help you create the garden home of your dreams.
In her book, The Garden in Winter, Rosemary Verey advises us to plant with all the seasons in mind. I kept this philosophy in mind when I toured the New York Botanical Garden one winter. While th...
- Water Wise Gardening
- No Fail Plants for Summer
- Shape Up Your Garden
- Choosing a Location for Your Rose Garden
- How to Select the Right Size Shrub
- Garden Design: New Construction in an Old Neighborhood
- Growing Knock Out® Roses
- Knock Out® Roses for Fall Color
- Tango Through the Garden
- Creating a Water Feature