Over the past twenty years as a garden designer I have enjoyed helping homeowners create private sanctuaries full of beauty and wonder. I find each garden to be a fresh opportunity to explore ways to create uniquely personal spaces. Check this section for tips that will help you create the garden home of your dreams.
One of the best kept secrets for creating a glorious garden is to use shapes and forms to define your garden’s personality.
- Design Tips from the Rose Garden
- Plant Like a Tulipmaniac
- Bird's Eye View of My Garden Home
- Winter Garden Plants
- A Glorious Fall Garden
- Color Harmony and Color Contrast
- Miniature Flowering Bulbs
- Bulbs that Naturalize
- Problem Solving with Bulbs