Over the past twenty years as a garden designer I have enjoyed helping homeowners create private sanctuaries full of beauty and wonder. I find each garden to be a fresh opportunity to explore ways to create uniquely personal spaces. Check this section for tips that will help you create the garden home of your dreams.
It’s not uncommon to be hesitant about using color in the garden. In fact, committing to bright colors used to give me anxiety as well. My cure? Tulips.
- Accent Entries with Lilies
- Designing a Water Feature
- Retaining Walls
- Knock Out® Rose Combo
- Designing with Perennials
- Planting Knock Out Roses with Drift Roses
- Fantastic Foliage from Summer Bulbs
- Herbs as Ground Covers
- Grow a Cutting Garden