Over the past twenty years as a garden designer I have enjoyed helping homeowners create private sanctuaries full of beauty and wonder. I find each garden to be a fresh opportunity to explore ways to create uniquely personal spaces. Check this section for tips that will help you create the garden home of your dreams.
Summer bulbs provide a whole new season of beautiful blooms and foliage. Now technically these plants include true bulbs, along with tuberous roots, corms, and tubers or rhizomes, but it is just ...
- Designing a Water Feature
- Retaining Walls
- Knock Out® Rose Combo
- Designing with Perennials
- Planting Knock Out Roses with Drift Roses
- Fantastic Foliage from Summer Bulbs
- Herbs as Ground Covers
- Grow a Cutting Garden
- Creating Mystery in the Garden
- Starting from Scratch