Over the past twenty years as a garden designer I have enjoyed helping homeowners create private sanctuaries full of beauty and wonder. I find each garden to be a fresh opportunity to explore ways to create uniquely personal spaces. Check this section for tips that will help you create the garden home of your dreams.
One of the best kept secrets for creating a glorious garden is to use shapes and forms to define your garden’s personality.
- Creating Mystery in the Garden
- Starting from Scratch
- Tulip Color Combinations
- Knock Out Rose Companion Planting
- Selecting and Placing Garden Structures
- Baskets of Blooms
- Top Shrubs for Fall Performance
- Edible Garden - Mixing Ornamental and Edible Plants
- Fragrant Flowers and Herbs
- Early Rose Blooms