There are few things that are more satisfying than stepping back to look over a finished project. Here is a list of garden and home projects that you can complete in a weekend or two.
Hanging Jar Lanterns are a fun and easy way to add a little light to your garden.
- Greenhouse 101 with Andrew Cook: Sighting Your Greenhouse
- Votive Trellis
- Greenhouse 101 with Andrew Cook: Polycarbonate Greenhouses
- Birdbath Mosaic
- Angela Cummings on Mosaics
- Eggshell Seed Starting Pots
- Jim Long Demonstrates Making Bentwood Arbors
- Scalloped Hedge
- Cornucopia Door Accent
- Margee Rader Describes Making a Succulent Topiary