- Three prefab "V" shaped trellises
- One finial
- One circular base for finial
- Wood screws
- Copper wire
- Needle nose pliers with wire cutters
- Paint (green suggested)
- Paint brush
- Saw (electric or hand)
- Paint trellis sections. Green is suggested because it blends so well with plant foliage.
- Fit together three "V" shaped prefab trellis with the point ends up. Use copper wire and pliers to bind together the trellis sections.
- Use saw to trim the ends or feet of the trellis so that the tuteur will stand evenly.
- Cut or purchase a piece of circular wood as a base for the finial. Most prefab finials will come with a screw that drops down from the bottom. Drill a hole in the finial base and screw the finial into the base.
- Paint both the finial and base the same color as the tuteur.
- Nail the circular base and finial to the top of the tuteur.