Blue Window Box
This colorful box of blooms brings the garden right up to your window sill. Its soothing palette of green, blue, and purple creates a visual oasis on hot summer days.
Container: Painted Wooden Window box – 12” wide X 31” long X 12” deep
(3) Proven Winners® Catalina® Midnight Blue Torenia
(2) Proven Winners® Whirlwind® Blue Scaevola
(4) Proven Winners® Angelface® Blue Angelonia
(2) Blue Yonder Plectranthus
Things to Keep in Mind:
- These plants perform best in morning sun and afternoon shade.
- Good fertilization keeps the flowers blooming and vigorous.
- If you don’t want to get out the drill to mount the box on the house, place your planter box on a stand in front of a window.
- This colorful combination of plants looks great as a window box on a white or pastel-colored house.