Fall Container Designs for Sun or Shade
Autumn has arrived early in my garden and by autumn I mean temperatures in the upper 70s and low 80s rather than the usual 90 degree weather we often see until early October. Perhaps not what some of you would call a crisp fall day, but I’ll take it.
Wherever your garden may be, this is the perfect time to give it some pizazz with a fresh container garden planted with bright fall colors.
Courtesy of my friends at Proven Winners here are two container designs that will take you from early fall's mild weather to the first hard freeze late in the season. To find out more information about the plants used in these designs and where they can be purchased visit www.provenwinners.com.
|Container 1 (Sun)
(2) 4.5-inch Superbells® Dreamsicle Calibrachoa
(2) 4.5-inch Superbells® Red Calibrachoa
(1) 4.5-inch Graceful Grasses™ Toffee Twist Carex
|Container 2 (Shade)
(1) 4.5-inch Dolce® Key Lime Pie Heuchera
(1) 4.5-inch Superbells® Peach Calibrachoa
(1) 4.5-inch Efanthia Euphorbia
(1) Graceful Grasses™ Quartz Creek Juncus