P Allen Smith's Bringing the Garden Indoors
I'm excited about my newest book in the Garden Home Series. It is called, Bringing the Garden Indoors and the title says it all. It is packed with ideas for adding the beauty of nature to every room of your home. In my earlier books, I explored ways to create garden rooms outside, so now you are invited to step inside my home as well as some of my friends, so you can see how a home's interior can be enlivened when touched by nature's hand. Here's a sneak peek of what you'll find in the book.
Owning a Copy of Bringing the Gardens Indoors is Easy
- If you'd like to order on-line, visit Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, or Borders.com and get Bringing the Gardens Indoors delivered right to your door.
- If you just can't wait to start designing your new garden home, check your favorite local bookstore or wherever books are sold.
- Look for my book in the "gardening" section of the bookstore.
- The books are going fast, so if you don't find it on the shelf, just ask the bookstore to order a copy for you.
- If you can't find my book locally, call a bookstore in a nearby town. They will be happy to order a copy for you and may even mail it to you.