rebroadcast from sept. 08, 2012
I recently visited Chicago and was blown away by the Windy City! Today I'm joined by 8 Chicagoans involved in some of the cities greatest attractions.
From the 103rd floor of the Willis Tower to the Shedd Aquarium's jellyfish exhibit, I had the chance to speak with some fascinating people & see some incredible things. Join me as I learn about the Garfield Park Conservatory, the historic Frank Lloyd Wright Home, a local flower grower called TruBlooms and a visit to a fabulous farm-to-table restaurant, Markethouse.
- Randy Stancik, General Manager of the SkyDeck at Willis Tower
- Mary Eysenbach, Director of Garfield Park Conservatory
- Steve Meyer, Horticulturist at Garfield Park Conservatory
- Robin Cline, Assistant Director of Programs and Interpretation at GPC
- Monte Henige, CEO of Tru Blooms
- Scott Walton, Markethouse Restaurant
- Malissa Smith, Shedd Aquarium
Got a question? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.