P. Allen Smith Audio Visual Requirements for Speaking Engagements
NOTE: Due to the multi-media facets of Mr. Smith's presentation, a professional audio-visual technician or audio-visual company must be provided to set up and run the equipment during the presentation.
The equipment needed for Mr. Smith's lecture is listed below.
- Laptop computer from which to show Mr. Smith's PowerPoint presentation. The presentation is saved on a CD and has sound.
- Big screen (or multiple screens) from which to show Mr. Smith's presentation. This must be large enough to accommodate audience's visual needs.
- USB port wireless mouse (slide advancer) with a built-in laser pointer
- LCD projector
- Wireless lapel microphone
- Wireless hand held microphone for audience
- Podium and stool