One of the joys of gardening is talking with other gardeners. My travels and the nature of my profession offer me the opportunity to speak with so many different people. Here are excerpts from some of our conversations.
Heritage poultry expert Frank Reese visits the Garden Home Retreat to check out the Aylesbury ducks.
- Lavender Selection with Gary Meehan
- Green Tea with Heather Isbell
- Mark Chisholm on Large Tree Pruning Safety
- Reduce Air Infiltration - Improve Energy Efficiency
- Mowing at the Garden Home Retreat
- Knock Out® Rose Tips from William Radler
- William Radler on Knock Out Roses
- Rain Garden with Katie Teague
- Bird Habitat Tips from Dan Scheiman of Audubon Arkansas
- Garden Designer Keith Kirsten