One of the joys of gardening is talking with other gardeners. My travels and the nature of my profession offer me the opportunity to speak with so many different people. Here are excerpts from some of our conversations.
Heritage poultry expert Frank Reese visits the Garden Home Retreat to check out the Aylesbury ducks.
- Reduce Air Infiltration - Improve Energy Efficiency
- Mowing at the Garden Home Retreat
- Knock Out® Rose Tips from William Radler
- Mark Chisholm on Large Tree Pruning Safety
- William Radler on Knock Out Roses
- Rain Garden with Katie Teague
- Dream Roses
- Bird Habitat Tips from Dan Scheiman of Audubon Arkansas
- Green Tea with Heather Isbell
- Garden Designer Keith Kirsten