One of the joys of gardening is talking with other gardeners. My travels and the nature of my profession offer me the opportunity to speak with so many different people. Here are excerpts from some of our conversations.
Heritage poultry expert Frank Reese visits the Garden Home Retreat to check out the Aylesbury ducks.
- Margee Rader Describes Making a Succulent Topiary
- Jim Shults on Front Porch Plants
- Ruth Knopf and Noisette Roses
- Lavender Selection with Gary Meehan
- Green Tea with Heather Isbell
- Mark Chisholm on Large Tree Pruning Safety
- Mowing at the Garden Home Retreat
- Knock Out® Rose Tips from William Radler
- William Radler on Knock Out Roses
- Rain Garden with Katie Teague