One of the joys of gardening is talking with other gardeners. My travels and the nature of my profession offer me the opportunity to speak with so many different people. Here are excerpts from some of our conversations.
Heritage poultry expert Frank Reese visits the Garden Home Retreat to check out the Aylesbury ducks.
- Bird Habitat Tips from Dan Scheiman of Audubon Arkansas
- Garden Designer Keith Kirsten
- Green Building at Heifer International
- Peony Planting with Greg Jones
- Renee's Garden Seeds
- Deer Defense with Betsy Clebsch
- Carla Tuene on Carolus Clusius
- Hosta with Henk Goeijers
- Seed Tips from Renee Shepherd
- Jim Long Demonstrates Making Bentwood Arbors